Vegas Strip Blackjack
If you know how to play regular Blackjack, you will have no problems playing Vegas Strip Blackjack. The only difference between thee two games involves doubling down and splitting cards. Here is a synopsis of the game.
Watch the DealerIn Vegas Strip Blackjack, the first thing the dealer will do after the cards are dealt is check to see if he has blackjack. Otherwise, he will play the hand dealt or stand on 17. Using six decks of cards, you, the player has the task of reaching 21. Go over 21 and you bust. Beat the dealer’s hand, and you win. It’s as simple as that. But there are two areas where Vegas Strip Blackjack differs from traditional Blackjack. Let’s take a look at them.
Double DownUnlike regular blackjack, you can double down on the first two cards dealt. Moreover, you can double after a split as well.
SplittingYou are allowed to split cards up to two times in Vegas Strip Blackjack. However, you cannot do so if you are dealt Aces.
Game FactsDepending on the casino, the minimum bet is $2, with the maximum at $200 per each hand. A winning hand will pay out 1:1; Blackjack pays out 3:2; Insurance is 2:1; and a Push returns your original bet.
Play Vegas Strip BlackjackFor your enjoyment and online gaming experience, we are providing you with the best casinos where you can play Vegas Strip Blackjack.
- All Star Games Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 5, 2020
- Best Payout Online Slots UK 2020 October 17, 2020
- Mega Moolah Win October 14, 2020
- Best Online Casino Slots UK October 14, 2020
- Ways to Find New Online Slots UK June 22, 2020
- No Deposit Bonuses at Hallmark Casino October 14, 2020
- RTG Invites You to Take Part in Some Scuba Fishing May 30, 2020
- Best New Games at Golden Palace Casino May 30, 2020
- Royal Ace Casino Reveals Progressive Jackpot Totals May 30, 2020
- Favorite Online Casino Slots May 30, 2020