Playtech Signs Multi-Year Games Deal with Warner Bros.
It won’t be long and you will be able to play a number of DC Comics’ most iconic superhero movie characters on real money slot games. This is all thanks to a recent multi-year licensing agreement that took place between Playtech, a leading online gambling technology provider and Warner Brothers Consumer Products. According to Playtech, the omni-channel casino games are scheduled to be released later this year and will be available to players at leading Playtech powered online casinos such as Omni Casino, Fly Casino and Video Slots Casino. Just some of what is in the works includes, slot titles based on the 1960’s Batman television series, the early 1980’s Superman films that starred Christopher Reeve, the 2013 reboot of Man of Steel as well as the 2011 Green Lantern film starring Ryan Reynolds. It is expected that Playtech will invest heavily in the design and build of the DC Comics slot. This is part of Playtech’s ONE omni-channel offering and enables players to access the content anywhere and at any time on any device via a single wallet and single account. This agreement is expected to strengthen the partnership with Warner Brothers Consumer Products and Playtech. The pair are very excited to see the outcome of the DC Comics-themed games when they are delivered later this year.
- Two New Microgaming Online Slots August 5, 2020
- Best Online Casino Slots UK July 21, 2020
- No Deposit Bonuses at Hallmark Casino May 30, 2020
- RTG Invites You to Take Part in Some Scuba Fishing May 30, 2020
- Best New Games at Golden Palace Casino May 30, 2020
- Royal Ace Casino Reveals Progressive Jackpot Totals May 30, 2020
- Favorite Online Casino Slots May 30, 2020
- Best Payout Online Slots UK May 24, 2020
- STSBet Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes February 19, 2020
- Pariplay Games Have Gone Live on BetConstruct Casino Suite Software August 8, 2019